Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oh How I Love You!






I look back on this past year at how much my kids have grown and how blessed that I am to have them in my life. They bring so much joy to our family and have such sweet personalities and spirits. They grow so quickly and life goes by so fast that I wonder and hope that I have taken the time to charish every moment that I have with them. Oh how I wish that I could bottle up their sweet little laughs and giggles and listen to them forever. That I could just make time stand still and enjoy this time a little longer. As I look at the love that I have for my children, it reminds me of of Heavenly Fathers love that he has for us. There truely is no greater love!

1 comment:

Gardiner's said...

how CUTE!!! cute pictures. the last one makes me laugh. i can just hear their laughs. you do have such sweet kids. Cant wait to see you tomorrow! love you!!!