Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Family Night


"YES!"

Jacob say "Cheese"
Cute Caleb

The kids enjoying some yummy greasy fries!

Last night we went bowling with our really good friends for family night. This was only Madi's second time bowling and she did a great job. She beat all the kids (Don't worry Roseanna, I won't mention that she beat you too :) and had a great time. She keeps asking when we can go back :) Thanks for inviting us Batty Family.

3 comments:

Candace said...

Your daughter is so adorable! And your sister is the cutest thing ever too! It made me think of our promenade and Jr Prom...it actually doesn't seem that long ago but I guess it really has been. I noticed my beautiful cousin Elise DeBry in the picture with the royalty. :) So fun. I can't believe how much you two look alike.

Jana said...

Gotta love bowling....what a great family night activity!

RoseAnna said...

That's for not mentioning my little secret! What a friend!! Thanks for going with us...we had a blast!