Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Madi's Ice Cream and Pool Party!

For Madi's Birthday we let her have some friends over for some ice cream and a pool party. They were all very wild and had a great time.All the kids in the pool
Brekker and Caleb
Brekker LOVED the ice creamMadi taking a little restOpening all her fun presents

And Then........
The Big one!Her very own Barbie houseFull View
The cute flowers and trees Grama Fanny and Aunt Kelsi painted

The front of the house

Livingroom
Kitchen
Bathroom
Bedroom
I had so much fun making this doll house for her. I hope that she enjoys it for many years. She had a great birthday and got to spend it with all her friends that we love so much.
Happy 4th Birthday Madi!!!! We love you so much!!!

7 comments:

Becky said...

Kyla,
That is seriously the cutest thing ever!! When Hartley is old enough for one I will be asking you to just do one for me. I LOVE IT! You are so creative! Happy Birthday Maddi!

Love ya
Beck

Gardiner's said...

that turned out so cute!! we sure did a good job on the house. i'm glad madi loved it. i think we had more fun doing it than she will though ;). what a fun birthday party. Brekk looks so big i cant believe it.

The Estes Family said...

I love the barbie house!! Happy Birthday Madi:)

The Estes Family said...

I love the barbie house!! Happy Birthday Madi:)

Jana said...

What a great doll house! That is such a great idea! It was really great seeing you at the parade in Huntington.

Candace said...

So cute and creative. My daughter had one almost exactly like that she had handed down from Kyle's cousin...I must say yours is so much cuter! :) I love the curtains and tile in the bathroom. Your such a cute mommy.

charise said...

I cant believe you made that fancy house!!! Are you taking any orders? SO, so cute!