Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess named Cinderella Madi. On Halloween Cinderalla Madi and her best friend Gus Gus Brekker wanted to go to the Mayor's Walk to parade around, trick or treat and show off their beautiful faces.
While they were wishing that they could go to the parade, all of a sudden their Fairy Godmother appeared to grant them their wish.Once they arrived at the parade they got to see all of their friends.
Jacob the Lion,Batman Bryce and Jack Sparrow (aka Porter),
and Avery the Frog.
Cinderalla Madi and Gus Gus Brekker walked the whole parade filling there bags with lots of treats.
Gus Gus Brekker could not wait to eat the treats so he started snacking on his tail.
At the end of their evening they received the Special Mention Award from the Mayor for the best costumes.
And they lived Happily Ever After
The End
8 comments:
What a cute write-up!
I stole your picture of Madi and the boys because mine didn't turn out.
So cute! We originally were going to dress all of our family up as Toy Story characters, but one by one the kids changed their minds. Then of course everyone was sick and we didn't make it for Halloween anyway. But glad to see you guys did!
So cute. You totally deserved the award for the best costumes. That was so darling!
I love it! What a fun time. I like your write-up too. Such darling kids.
What a cute post. It looks like you all had a great time and I think that it is so cool that you dressed up too. You are such a cute mom!
How cute!... and How Fun!
I love it! Halloween is my fav! You are such a fun mom to dress up!Oh and have so much fun on your cruise!
What a cute family!! You are such a good sport to dress up!
Post a Comment