Monday, October 5, 2009

6 Months

My Chubby Monkey ;)

Eating his first food- yummy squash

Brekker and proud big sister

Sorry,I have been a complete slacker on my postings lately. Brekker is now 6 months old and is growing like a weed. On his 6 mo check up he weighed in at 20 lbs 10 oz and is 28 inches long. The Dr. said that he looks great and is the size of a 1 year old ;)
He is such a happy baby and such a joy to be around. He has his two bottom teeth and is starting to eat solid foods and is now sitting up on his own. He is still not rolling over, just rolls from one side to the other and arches his back as far as he can. He loves to play peek-a-boo and gets so excited when mom, dad or sister walks into the room.

8 comments:

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

I love all his little chubiness! He looks so much like Matt!

Gardiner's said...

He is so stinking cute! i just want to squeeze those cheeks. love you guys. cant wait to see ya tomorrow :D

Kristi said...

I can't believe how big Brekker is!! My kids weren't even 20 lbs when they turned 1. So cute! So I was looking through alot of your posts as I have been behind and something you said made me wonder - are you moving to Huntington?? I thought you just moved??

The Estes Family said...

He's so big, time flies, Hope all is well with you guys we miss you, hopefully around the holidays well be able to see you!!

Jana said...

What a cutie pie! He is so handsome! I love those chubby cheeks!

Tiffany said...

Oh my... He is way to cute!

Behling Family said...

He is just so dang cute. I want to just squeeze him!! Madi is such a good big sister. Hope to see you guys soon.

Dana Hewitt said...

Kyla! I just read what you wrote on our blog, you are such a sweaty! I hope that you are doing well!! Call me anytime or e-mail! It sucks that we never get together!
Love you guys! Your kids are so beautiful.