The greatest blessing and joy in life is being a Mother. But may I add, it is also the hardest job but the most rewarding :) I had a wonderful Mothers Day this year and am so blessed to have such wonderful kids. While I was getting ready for church, Madi came running in my bathroom with two cards in her hand and said "Happy Birthday Mom!" (cute) She was so proud of her card and told me what it had on it before I even opened it. It was so sweet. We went to church and then had a BBQ and a nice quiet day. When I picked Madi up from Nursery she had a card in her hand, I immediately said "Oh thank you Madi, is that for me?" She replied "No mom, it's for me!" What was I thinking!
She held the card the whole way home and would not let me look at it. When we got home she sat it on the counter, and finally I got to see it! It was a little poem about sticky little fingerprints and it had Madi's cute little pink handprint on it. I hung it on the fridge and said "thank you Madi that is so cute!" She once again reminded me that it was for her and not me! What a kid!
4 comments:
Oh she is so precious!The things they make are so cute!! Children know how to hit all of the right spots!! Your kids are beautiful!!! Madi is such a proud big sister!!!
Way cute pictures! madi is looking so big i cant believe it. I didnt know you went fishing on saturday. How FUN!! it looks like you had a blast. I love brekkers smiles. he is getting those chubby cheeks. :) Love you guys
Kyla what cute kids and I am so glad that you are loving every minute of being a Mom. Isn't it the best? It goes so fast I wish I could freeze them. But being a Mom is the greatest responsibility but the greatest Joy ever! by far. And it really gets better all the time but when they are little like yours its so fun. Eat it up! Love Mamareay (LAURA)
Oh, your little Madi is so cute!
Post a Comment