Easter weekend was very busy, but ALOT of fun. The kids and I went to My parents house to visit and enjoy my maternity leave. I always love going to Emery County it is so peaceful down there and it seems that time just goes by alot slower.
Friday before easter Madi and Ryter decorated easter cookies and colored eggs. Madi never seems to get enough sleep at Papa and Grama's house because there is just too much to do. So in the pictures she is not a very happy camper.
Matt got off work at 1:00 am Saturday morning and drove over to share the weekend with us. Saturday morning we were able to bless Brekker at my parents house. It was a very special blessing and all of his grandparents were able to be ther to share the special day.
After the blessing, grama told the kids easter stories and during that time the Easter Bunny "happened" to pay us a visit. Madi and Ryter were so much fun to watch, They got so excited and were trying very hard to find that bunny. The weather was very cold so Brekker did not get to come outside and join in the fun, he stayed inside with his great grama's.
I am so thankful for my family and the support that give us. I am so gald that we all got to share this weekend together.
7 comments:
I can't believe how much bigger he look already. I need to come up and see him. Glad you had a good weekend. I love blessings at houses, something about them is really special.
Your little Brekker is the cutest thing ever! He looks so cute in his little blessing outfit!
Brekker is so cute!!! I can't wait to see him some day. We need to plan a play date - I will call you and we can plan a day. Love all the new pics. Your family is so cute - miss you guys!!
Looks like fun, your kids are so cute!! Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!!
Kyla, he is sooo cute! We need to plan a dinner before you guys leave!
Kyla, your little guy is so handsome, I love all the hair that he has !!!
Kyla, thanks for coming down so much and letting me spoil those darling kids!!! You make my life so happy! I love you more than you will ever know!
Post a Comment