Yeah!!! I am so excited for you!!! I know it never matters what it is (you would have been happy either way) but it is always fun to experience one of each sex. Congratulations! Love you guys!
I am so excited for you!!! It will be so fun to have one of each. Boys are so much fun. I'm sure girls are too. Madi will be such a big helper. How fun!!!
Your little girl is so cute! That costume is adorable on her! It does look vagely familiar though??? Congrats on the boy! Any thoughts on names yet? For us that was always the hardest part! I am going to add your link on my post I hope you don't mind and feel free to do the same!
I am so exited for you guys! How fun! Im glad to finally catch on to the blogging thing! Im so slow! Your litlle girl is so big! I havnt seen her since she was a baby! She looks so much like matt! How fun! Love ya!
12 comments:
WHOOOO HOOOOO!!! I'M SO EXCITED.
Yeah!!! I am so excited for you!!! I know it never matters what it is (you would have been happy either way) but it is always fun to experience one of each sex. Congratulations! Love you guys!
I am so excited!! One girl, one boy. Just in case...you have one of each!!!!
Congrats!!!! Little boys are so much fun! Oh...and your little Madi looked so cute for Halloween!
Yeah!! That is so exciting, it will be nice to have both!!!
I am so excited for you!!! It will be so fun to have one of each. Boys are so much fun. I'm sure girls are too. Madi will be such a big helper. How fun!!!
I am so happy for you! I have so many little boy clothes from Miles, so if you want them let me know! I love you!
Hey Kyla -
Your little girl is so cute! That costume is adorable on her! It does look vagely familiar though??? Congrats on the boy! Any thoughts on names yet? For us that was always the hardest part! I am going to add your link on my post I hope you don't mind and feel free to do the same!
WHAT!?! Congrats!! So happy for you guys! :)
Congratulations! You little girl is so cute!
I'm adding your link to my blog, hope you don't mind.
Joslin
My email is jensen_jos@hotmail.com I'm so excited you're checking out the Basin! What are you going to do? And where is Matt getting transferred to?
I am so exited for you guys! How fun! Im glad to finally catch on to the blogging thing! Im so slow! Your litlle girl is so big! I havnt seen her since she was a baby! She looks so much like matt! How fun! Love ya!
Post a Comment